How many people do you know that thrive on change? Statistically, likely very few. People generally like consistency.
- Organizational Change: 8 Reasons Why People Resist Change
- Ten Reasons People Resist Change
- The Only Person Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby
So how do we use this information to assist us with change management? If change occurs, they like it to happen infrequently, be as small as possible, to receive lots of notice and lots of information about the change, for it to be effortless for them but they want to have as much control about the change has possible.
- 5 Reasons People Resist Change and What We Can Do About It
- The 10 Best Organizational Change Management Strategies
- Choosing Strategies for Change
- 7 Strategies for Effectively Managing Organizational Change
By the way, a person who likes change is called a progressive.